Monday, February 8, 2016

Unpacking


I just got back from 4 days in Austin Texas at the IF: Gathering.
It was a women's conference and going into it, that was about all I knew.
We had many questions, 
"What are we going to?  What is this thing?  Who will be there?  Who is speaking?  
Is there a theme?"
Ending with our final, joking question, 
"What the if?"
Since we were traveling from California, you'd think we would have sought some of these answers prior to purchasing airline tickets!  But no.  
We just knew we needed to be "there," whatever "there" was.

Holy smokes!
4 days later and I have a lot of unpacking to do!
It was like going to an all you can eat buffet, where after 20 minutes of eating ridiculously rich food, your stomach aches, yet you cannot stop eating because the delicacies around you are far too valuable to leave without sampling.  So you start stuffing food in your pockets, your purse, your pant legs and even your ears so you don't miss a single morsel.

I felt as though I was in the current Hall of Faith with some of today's greats.
There was not one keynote speaker.  There were about 30!!!
Yea, just about 30 different people sharing golden morsels of truth 
in the short span of about 14 hours!
Well now I'm stuffed to the gills and have a lot of unpacking to do.
A lot of processing.
A lot of going through notes, praying, journaling, praying and then some more digesting to really understand what I just encountered.

I'm excited to share with you what God spoke through His servants at the IF:Gathering.
But I'd love for you to hear some of it for yourself!
Today only you can watch the live stream for free!
So, grab a pen and paper, a glass of water and your baggy pants because you will be filled to the gills!

Go to 
register to watch the live stream
at the top menu bar, click on "archives" to start at session 1

My favorites were:
Jo Saxton Session 1, 54 minutes in   time marker - 54:00
Beautiful Indian woman Session 2, 3 hours into the session    time marker - 30:33
Eugene Cho Session 3, 2 hours into the session   time marker - 2:00
David Plat Session 4, almost 2 hours into the session    time marker - 1:54
to name just a few!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun. And amazing. I am looking forward to hearing what impacted you most, and what echoes are resounding through your heart after being there. I honestly can't choose my favorites, but the ones you mentioned were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...