Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful for Teachers

I'm the "party mom" for my son's first grade class and on Friday we had our Thanksgiving feast!
 
 
I had one game planned before the feast.
One game.
A little balance the pumpkin on your head relay race.
There are 15 kids.


I couldn't get those kids to listen to me to save my life!!!
I was so exhausted by the end of the feast, I came home and laid on the couch
 until it was time to go back and pick up my kiddos!
I then proceeded to go to bed at 8:30pm!

 
Teachers are magical and amazing!
I marvel at their patience and creativity.
I am in awe at their grace and organization.
I'm so thankful for brilliant teachers that love my children and
teach them with energy and enthusiasm.
*****

I'm always a little against doing anything "Christmas" before Thanksgiving,
 but this time I can't resist!
Another great teacher and lover of children is my dear friend Kristie Christie
(yes, how cool is that, she married a man with the last name "Christie!!!)
She has worked in children's ministry for over 15 years and is one of those magical people like Mr. Rogers who simply captivates children with her sweet spirit and authentic love for Jesus.
She has developed an incredible children's ministry curriculum, but has also created a wonderful family advent for this Christmas season.
Click the beautiful graphic below to go to her site and make your holiday meaningful by gathering as a family and preparing your heart for the coming of the King of King.
A 25 day family advent devotional!

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 8.33.25 AM.png




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...